Contains selection commands and Options dialog.
Allows changing of View Modes and Render Modes. Also contains Filter Textures switch to change ambient occlusion texture filtering between point (also known as nearest) filter and bilinear (or trilinear if MipMaps are enabled in Options dialog) and Backface Culling switch to enable or disable rendering of back-faces.
- Open... load new file.
- Merge... merge file with already loaded scene. This command available only from menu.
- Save Results... save scene with generated ambient occlusion data.
- Exit exit Faogen.
- Manual... opens this manual.
- Enter Registartion Code... opens dialog for your registration information, after your purchase of Faogen license.
- About... shows Faogen about dialog.
Generated on Mon Jun 12 18:29:19 2006 for Faogen manual by